St. Marys announces Lockport area scholarship winners
BY: Community Papers of WNY Staff | February 03, 2013
St. Mary’s High School in Lancaster recently announced the recipients of Scholarships to attend St. Mary’s High School for the 2013-2014 school year.
The scholarships, with a total value of over $85,000, were awarded to students who will be freshmen in the next school year. Scholarship awards were based on the Admissions Test, applications, letters of recommendation, and/or personal essays.
The following is the complete list of scholarship winners:
• Service / Academic Scholarships — MaryClaire Haseley from Lockport.
• Academic Scholarships — John Connolly from Lockport and Alexander Hammann from Lockport.
The Admissions Committee of St. Mary’s High School is also pleased to announce the complete list of students who have been accepted as members of the Class of 2017.
• Robert Beaulieu III from Lockport.
• Madeline Carter from Lockport.
• Adam Cavallari from Lockport.
• John Connolly from Lockport.
• Patrick Good from Lockport.
• Alexander Hammann from Lockport.
• Meghan Hanna from Lockport.
• Olivia Hansen from Lockport.
• MaryClaire Haseley from Lockport.
• Lauren Licata from Niagara Falls.
• Maison Ross from Lockport.
• Andrea Seeloff from Lockport.
• Olivia Trometer from Gasport.
• Thomas Vona from Lockport.